Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mile stones

I'm Baccccccccccck

Okay so I thought I would write a post about a little something I did for the first time last night......


WENT CLUBBING!

hahaha what were you thinking??

Anyway!

So one of my best and oldest friends and I both turned 18 a month and a bit ago and we had yet to go clubbing so last night we decided it was time to hit the town!

We went to a club called HQ and danced and danced until we thought our feet were actually going to fall off, then we got into a taxi and went home to crash.

It was a really fun night, and even though it probably could have been more fun with more then just two people (not many of our friends are 18 yet) I'm really glad I got to experience town for the first time with her, I've known her since I was four and we've been through a lot together.

Well that's all for now,

Au revoir,

Ashleigh
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment